Friday, April 10, 2009

The sine curve of my life....


Its all about my life and my experience which started sometime back with a smile.. ya sine curve in third quardent....but sooner or later.. it had to reach the other quardent.. and ....
Smile is infectious you catch it like flu,
When i smiled at someone, she started smiling too,
I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin
When she smiled I realized I had passed it onto him.
I thought about that smile and then I realized its worth
A single smile just like mine could travel around the earth.
so if you feel a smile begin don’t leave it undetected,
lets start and epidemic quick and get the world infected…
she was infected..and it all started…

Sometime by chance we happend to meet, stranger from afar,
friends were what we had become ,stranger we no longer were.
we had become friend because that we were supposed to be, it doesn’t had to make any sense but it did to me and she.

i am glad that we met and bonded, and glad for smiles we shared. I was glad that I had friend and she also cared.
it mattered not how far apart the land in which we lived, what mattered most to me was the friendship that we gave….

she carried away with her a reflection of me . I dreamed her , I wished for her existence. she will always be part of my life . if I liked her it was becoz we shared at some moment the same imagining the same madness the same stage..
But..... if you are honest and frank people may cheat you, if you are kind people may accuse you of being selfish and having ulterior motives..the good you do today people will often forget tomorrow..
I believed friendship often ends up in liking but liking in friendship NEVER….,
But that’s true friendship if you want happiness for the one even if their happiness means that u are not part of it…

With the belief ki if birds can sing after storm why cant i… I tried but true friendship is like sound health the value of it is seldom known unless it is lost….i think
and then as the curve moved into the first quardent.....
A life which is to end only when I am no more.a life which transformed me to fighter to the core .a season of love and friendship for eternity which will last
in my future to follow, I will long to realize this past .. memories of this part of journey I will carry all life long .memories of those precious moments which made my life a beautiful song. My eyes go teary emotions fill my heart as words to say are very few now its tym to bid adieu……..and i was left unattended....she says..it was trial... i call it betrayal.. dont know... who lost... who was right... but i can see... sometyym back she lost the one who really cared... and now the one..who really liked her....over and above everything.. the one who gave importance to her to the extent above he gave to himself....
but like a true well wisher... i still pray.. may god bless you with...such a caring and well wisher that.. you never miss me...although i doubt you ever missed me.. but sometimes it helps to remain happy...with some misconceptions than.. facts...all the best mam.... and thanks.. for passing time with me....which lacked quality.......

1 comment: